Absolutely awesome air fryer chicken fajitas. A delicious combination of fresh chicken breast, peppers, onion and a homemade fajita seasoning mix, cooked to perfection in your air fryer.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tbs vegetable oil
- Slice chicken breast into 1/4″ thick slices. Slice peppers and onions. Place it all in a large bowl.
- In a small dish, combine chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, cayenne and sugar. Whisk it all together.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil into bowl with meat and vegetables and toss to coat. Sprinkle in the seasoning mix and continue to toss to coat everything well.
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 380°. Add everything to air fryer basket or tray and air fry at 380° for 15-18 minutes. Mix everything every few minutes to evenly cook.
- When done, juices at bottom of air fryer basket or tray can be mixed in with fajitas before serving.