Pork chops are seasoned with a simple coffee rub and cooked to perfection in your air fryer. This dish features rich, complex flavors that turn ordinary pork chops into extraordinary.
- 2 pork chops (boneless or bone-in)
- 1 tbs ground coffee
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cayenne (optional)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat air fryer at 400°(F) for 5 minutes
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl or jar.
- Add olive oil to pork chops. Use just enough to lightly coat each side.
- Liberally add seasoning rub to pork chops. Get the sides too!
- Place seasoned pork chops into preheated air fryer basket or tray (middle position), and use air fry setting for 8-12 minutes. 8 minutes for thin chops (1/2″), 12 minutes for chops that are 1.25″ or thicker. Flip halfway through cooking time. Internal temperature should be 145°(F) when done.
- Carefully remove pork chops from air fryer and let rest on a plate for 5 minutes before serving.
The ingredients for the dry rub will make about 1/2 cup of the seasoning. Save remining for additional pork cops or for use another day. Store in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American