Pork chops seasoned with Parmesan cheese and garlic, cooked to perfection in your air fryer.
- 2 bone-in pork chops
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes
- Mix Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and place in a shallow dish or plate.
- Beat egg in a bowl. Dunk pork chops into egg, let excess drip off, then place in seasoning to coat both sides.
- Place in preheated air fryer at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Internal temp should be 145 degrees.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American