With a simple seasoning blend, fresh zucchini is roasted to perfection in an air fryer in about 10 minutes. The perfect side dish for any meal.
- 2–3 zucchini, medium sized (about 1 lb)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbs grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cut the ends off of the zucchini and cut it in half crosswise, creating 2 shorter cylinders, then cut each half into 4 quarters lengthwise. This will give you 8 spears per zucchini.
- Toss zucchini spears with oil and coat with all the seasonings.
- Place the seasoned zucchini spears in an air fryer preheated to 400°F, using the air fry setting. Arrange them skin side down and air fry for 10-12 minutes or until they are lightly browned on top. There’s no need to turn or toss them.
- Serve with optional parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American