Seasoned to simple perfection, these air fryer salmon filets are buttery, flakey, and absolutely delicious. The perfect meal for your air fryer.
- 2 salmon filets (6oz each, skin or no skin is fine)
- 1 tbs butter (melted)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika (regular or smoked)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Lemon slices, fresh dill or parsley for garnish
- Brush tops of salmon filets with melted butter
- Mix together paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Generously sprinkle the mixture over the top of the filets.
- Add foil to bottom of air fryer basket (or tray if using a tray style air fryer) and spritz with a little cooking spray . Place salmon, skin side down on foil. Set air fryer to “air fry” setting at 390 degrees (F) for 10 minutes.
- Check for doneness. Internal temp should be 145 degrees (F) and fish will easily flake with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy with fresh lemon!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American