With the perfect combination of sweet and spicy, this mouthwatering salmon cooks to perfection in your air fryer in about 10 minutes.
- 2 salmon filets, with skin or skinless (6oz each)
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 tbs sriracha
- 1 clove minced garlic (1/2 tsp)
- Add honey, soy sauce, sriracha, lime juice and garlic to a medium bowl and whisk together.
- Add salmon filets to a large zip-top bag and add in the marinade. Seal bag and let marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat air fryer at 400°(F) for 5 minutes.
- Add salmon filets to air fryer basket or middle tray, use air fry setting at 400°(F) for 10-12 minutes or internal temp of 145° when checked with an instant read cooking thermometer.
- Salmon will easily flake with a fork when done. Serve with optional sauce (see notes below), sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
Use leftover marinade as a sauce by adding it to a sauce pan and heating on the stovetop over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until sauce is thickened.