Easy recipe for boneless pork chops on a George Foreman Grill or other indoor contact grill. Seasoned and cooked to perfection in about 5 minutes.
- 2 boneless pork chops, 3/4″ to 1″ thick
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl, then transfer to a ziptop bag and add pork chops. Seal bag and make sure the pork chops are well coated. Marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes to overnight.
- Remove seasoned pork chops from fridge and let rest on countertop for few minutes. Preheat your grill.
- When grill is hot, add pork chops, close lid and let cook 4-6 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°.
- Remove pork chops to a plate and let rest 5 minutes before enjoying.