Tender, juicy and delicious boneless, skinless chicken breasts made in just minutes on your George Foreman Grill.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 6-8oz each, 1/2″ thick
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat your grill with the lid closed for at least 5 minutes or until it indicates hot.
- If necessary, pound chicken breasts to 1/2″ thick or slice in half horizontally.
- Add olive oil to chicken. Mix dry ingredients and rub onto chicken.
- Add seasoned chicken to preheated grill, close lid, and grill 4-6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°(F). Give the chicken a turn halfway through cooking to get the nice crisscrossed grill marks.
- Let rest for 2 minutes before enjoying.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: George Foreman Grill
- Cuisine: Dinner