Mouthwatering, tender, juicy and loaded with amazing flavor, this grilled pork tenderloin is an all-time favorite.
- 2 pork tenderloins, 1.25-1-75lbs. each
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, light or dark
- 2 tbs smoked paprika
- 2.5 tsp kosher or course salt
- 2 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp cayenne (optional)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Trim pork tenderloins of any excess fat or silver skin, coat with vegetable oil and rub in entire seasoning mixture.
- Fire up grill to medium-high heat. Make sure grates are well cleaned and oiled. Let grill get good and hot for 5 minutes with the lid closed.
- Add pork tenderloins and grill for 5 minutes with lid closed, or until pork starts to easily release from the grill. Use tongs and give the pork a 1/4 turn and continue grilling for another 2-3 minutes.
- Flip pork tenderloins and continue to grill for 2-3 minutes. Then, use tongs and place the remaining sides on the grill for about 1 minute each, just to get them a quick sear. Pork is done when internal temperature reaches 145°(F)
- Remove pork from grill and let rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
Cayenne is optional but adds an awesome depth to the flavor.
Recipe developed with Chef Gabriel Alvarez.