One inch thick, juicy, tender and delicious boneless pork chops made in your Instant Pot. Quite simply the best boneless pork chops i’ve ever made.
- 2 pork chops, boneless 1″ thick
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- Mix spices and brown sugar and rub into both sides of pork chops.
- Set Instant Pot on saute (high) and add tablespoon butter. Once hot, add pork chops and brown on both sides for 1-2 minutes each. Remove pork chops and set aside. Press cancel.
- Add 1 cup chicken broth and use a wooden spoon to deglaze the bits off the bottom of the pot. Add Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke and add pork chops directly to the pot in the liquid.
- Secure lid, make sure vent is set to “sealing” and pressure cook (manual) for 7 minutes. When done, allow pressure to naturally release for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, quick release the rest, remove lid and pork chops.
- Let pork chops rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
For best results it is recommended to use brined pork chops. Packaging will usually indicate that the pork chops contain a solution (usually 12%) to maintain moisture and tenderness.
Keywords: pork chops, Instant Pot, pressure cooker