- 1 cup chicken breast (or thighs), cubed
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 medium stalks of celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups extra-wide egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Select “saute” on Instant Pot and add oil. When it shows “hot” add carrots, onions and celery. Saute with a wooden spoon for about 3 minutes. Then add chicken and garlic and continue sauteing until chicken is white, about 3-4 more minutes.
- Press cancel and add parsley, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and stir. Then add noodles, chicken broth and water. Stir gently and make sure everything is submerged. Secure lid, set vent to “sealing”, and pressure cook on high (manual) for 5 minutes.
- After cook time is complete, quick release the pressure, remove lid and serve.