- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 8–10 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 2 chopped green onions, plus some for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a bowl, beat eggs with cream and add cheese, salt and pepper. Grease the inside of the 6″ pan.
- Add in the cherry tomatoes, chopped pepper, broccoli and green onions. Mix well and pour into the 6″ pan.
- Fill Instant Pot liner with 1 cup of water and place trivet inside. Carefully place the filled 6″ pan on top of the trivet. Secure lid, set vent to “sealing” and pressure cook on high for 10 minutes. Then let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes. Quick release the rest of the pressure and carefully remove pan from the Instant Pot.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then run a knife along the inside of the pan to help remove the frittata.
- Slice frittata and serve with additional chopped green onion.