An easy to make homemade spinach lasagna that cooks to perfection in your Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- 1.5 cups frozen spinach, drained
- 1.75 cups of marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1.5 tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning
- Oven ready lasagna noodles
- In a medium bowl, mix ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Set aside.
- Spoon a layer of sauce on the bottom of each mini loaf pan. Break up lasagna noodles and add a layer of noodles over the sauce. Spoon more sauce over the layer of noodles.
- Spread a layer of ricotta cheese mix on next, followed by some mozzarella cheese. Spoon over with a layer of sauce.
- Add another layer of noodles, sauce, ricotta cheese mix, spinach, sauce.
- Finally, top it off with a layer of noodles, sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Loosely cover each loaf pan with aluminum foil (you can spray the underside of the foil with non-stick cooking spray). Add 1 cup of water to Instant Pot, place trivet inside and place lasagna pans on top of trivet.
- Secure lid, close vent and pressure cook (“manual” on some cookers) on high pressure for 25 minutes. Let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick release the remaining pressure.
- If using gluten free lasagna noodles, cook time will be 40 minutes, followed by 10 min NPR.
- Substitute cooked ground beef for the spinach and make meat lasagna for one or both!