Mouthwatering, tender and juicy country style pork ribs are seasoned to perfection and roast right in your oven. No special equipment needed.
- 2.5–3lbs. country style pork ribs (shoulder/butt ribs)
- 3 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°(F) and line a 13″ x 9″ baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Mix all dry ingredients and apply to the ribs. You can do this in a large, gallon-sized zip-top bag.
- Place the seasoned ribs, spaced apart, in the baking dish and cover tightly with foil.
- Place in the oven at 325°(F) on middle rack for 2.5 hours.
- After the 2.5 hours, remove from oven and drain liquid from dish (remove ribs to a plate and pour the liquid out, then return the ribs to the baking dish). Raise oven temperature to 375°(F).
- Brush all the ribs liberally with your favorite BBQ sauce and place back into oven, uncovered, for another 30 minutes at 375°(F).
- Remove from oven and they’re ready to serve!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 180 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American