These mouthwatering chicken legs cook to absolute perfection on your Ninja Foodi Grill. Loaded with delicious BBQ seasoning rub, they’re crispy on the outside and unbelievably juicy on the inside.
- 8 chicken drumsticks (fresh, skin-on)
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1.5 tsp coarse salt
- 1.5 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Set Ninja Foodi Grill on medium grill setting and time for 22 minutes. Press start and the preheating stage will begin which will take about 10 minutes.
- While grill is preheating mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add chicken drumsticks to a gallon-sized zip-top bag and add vegetable oil. Coat the chicken well.
- Add the seasoning mix to the bag, close top, and shake to get all the chicken well coated.
- When grill indicates to add food, add the drumsticks in a single layer, spaced slightly apart if possible. Close lid and timer will begin counting down.
- At the halfway mark (11 minutes), open lid and turn the chicken drumsticks over. Close lid and let resume cooking until time is complete.
- When grilling time is complete, use a food thermometer to check internal temp of chicken. Chicken drumsticks should be a minimum internal temp of 165°F, but will likely be 180°F – 200°F, which is ideal.
- Remove chicken to a plate and let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Ninja Foodi Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Ninja Foodi Grill Chicken Drumsticks