- 4 eggs
- 6 pieces of bread
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- In a medium bowl, mix room temperature cream cheese (see notes below) with heavy cream and powdered sugar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium flame. Dunk bread slices into egg mixture and place on skillet. Toast bread on both sides until golden brown. Will be about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Stack French toast on a plate and drizzle with the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle on additional cinnamon if desired. Enjoy!
Cream cheese needs to be room temperature to mix properly. Leave it out for a couple of hours or you can place it in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 second intervals until room temperature.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American