Just 3 ingredients make this awesome air fryer honey mustard salmon the perfect meal for any night of the week.
- 2 salmon filets (fresh, skin-on or off), 6-8oz each
- 1 tbs mustard, dijon or stone ground
- 1 tbs honey
- In a small bowl or dish, mix the honey and mustard well.
- Preheat air fryer at 380°(F) for 5 minutes
- Brush top of salmon filets with the honey mustard mixture.
- Place salmon filets in air fryer basket or middle tray (depending on type of air fryer)
- Use Air Fryer setting at 380°(F) for 10-12 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145°(F) when read with an instant read food thermometer in the center.
- Serve immediately.