Learn how to make delicious French toast with this easy recipe. Our simple instructions show you how to create a perfect breakfast dish that’s crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. With just a few common ingredients and our expert tips, you can make the best French toast ever. Impress your family and friends with your breakfast skills today!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 6–8 slices bread
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tbs butter
- Whisk milk, eggs and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Place griddle or pan over medium-low heat and melt butter in pan.
- Dip bread slices in egg mixture for about about 5 seconds each. Make sure both sides are well coated.
- Now carefully place the bread in the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides. Approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 4 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American