- 1 lb bonelss, skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup salt for brine
- 8 cups water for brine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/2″ thick. Make sure even throughout.
- In a large bowl, add cold water and 1/3 cup salt and whick well until salt is dissolved. Add chicken breasts to solution and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat indoor grill until hot. Use highest temperature setting.
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on grill, lid closed for 5 minutes or until internal temp of 165 degrees F.
- Remove from grill and place on a plate with a piece of aluminum foil over chicken and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.