Use fresh apples to make the most delicious, homemade applesauce in your Instant Pot pressure cooker. This easy recipe is perfect for using fresh picked apples!
- 3 Honeycrisp apples
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup water
- Peel apples and cut into chunks of about 1 – 2 inches in size.
- Place apple chunks in Instant Pot with 1 cup water. Secure lid, close vent, pressure cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- After the pressure cooking cycle is complete, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure. When pin drops, carefully remove the lid.
- Use a potato masher to mash the apples to desired consistency.
- Place applesauce in a bowl and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup