Moist, tender and delicious banana bread bites made in your Instant Pot pressure cooker. You can also make them gluten-free!
- 3 bananas – medium sized, over ripe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats, gluten-free
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients – flour, sugar, oats, walnuts, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix together well.
- In a separate bowl mash the bananas and add the remaining ingredients – vegetable oil, egg, vanilla extract. Mix well and then add to the bowl with the dry ingredients. Mix everything together by hand until its all well incorporated. No need to over mix.
- Spray each silicone cup with just a little cooking spray. Use a spoon and fill each cup with the batter halfway. Don’t overfill! The batter will rise when cooking. Cover the silicone mold with pressure cooker safe lid or with aluminum foil.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the Instant Pot liner. Place silicone mold onto trivet and lower down into Instant Pot. Pressure cook (“manual” on some Instant Pots) for 10 minutes. When cooking time is up, let pressure release for 5 minutes. You can then release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the trivet with and silicone mold and let it sit for about 10 minutes to cool. Banana bites should then pop right out and are ready to enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: banana bread, mini muffins, banana bites