Delicious Buffalo style chicken wings in your Instant Pot electric pressure cooker.
- 3–4lbs. fresh whole chicken wings
- 1 cup Buffalo chicken wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Using a sharp knife, cut each chicken wing at the joint into 3 pieces – the drumette, the flat and the tip. Discard the tips.
- Place wing parts into the Instant Pot liner and add salt and pepper and toss to coat all the meat.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water directly over the wings, then add 1/4 cup of the Buffalo wing sauce. Mix well so all the wing parts are coated. Secure lid, set vent to sealing and pressure cook (manual) on high for 10 minutes. After cooking time is complete, quick release the pressure.
- Place wings on a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil and place under broiler in oven for 3-4 minutes, flip wings and broiler another 3-4 minutes. Remove pan and brush the wings liberally with remaining Buffalo wing sauce and place back under broiler for 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks and blue cheese or ranch dressing/dipping sauce.