Perfectly seasoned and cooked red potatoes with green beans in a creamy Parmesan garlic sauce, all cooked in your Instant Pot.
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (plus additional to taste)
- Add potatoes, green beans, salt, pepper, garlic powder and minced garlic to Instant Pot and gently toss to mix.
- Add 1 cup chicken broth, secure lid with vent set to “sealing” and pressure cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When pressure cook time is complete, to a quick release of the pressure and carefully remove lid when the pin has dropped.
- Add cream and Parmesan cheese and gently stir until until everything is well incorporated and cheese melts.
- Add additional fresh ground black pepper if desired and serve.