- 4 large eggs
- 3 oz. diced ham
- 4 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray the inside of the silicone egg bite molds with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add eggs, shredded cheese, cream cheese, heavy cream, salt and pepper to a blender and blend for about 30 seconds or until well blended.
- Add equal amounts of diced ham to the bottoms of each egg bite cup. Pour batter into to each egg bite cup – about 3/4 full.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Add 1 cup of water to Instant Pot. Place egg bite mold on trivet and lower into Instant Pot. Secure cover with sealing valve closed and set to “steam” for 9 minutes.
- Let naturally release for 10 minutes, remove from Instant pot and let sit for 5 minutes before removing egg bites from mold.