Perfectly cooked corn on the cob in your Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- 4 ears of corn
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons dry ranch dressing/seasoning mix
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove husks from corn. Place trivet in Instant Pot and add 1.5 cups of water. Add corn, secure lid and pressure cook for 5 minutes then quick release the pressure.
- In a small bowl, microwave butter until melted (about 45 seconds. Mix in ranch dressing mix and Parmesan cheese.
- Brush mixture onto cooked corn and enjoy!