This recipe for Instant Pot corn on the cob is a real time and space saver when I have a grill or stovetop full of other food. I can simply throw the corn in the Instant Pot, set it for 5 minutes and it’s done. And the magic that we add with the ranch seasoning and Parmesan cheese takes this recipe to an all new level of amazing!
Easy Corn on the Cob in Your Instant Pot
It really doesn’t get much easier than this. You can certainly adjust this recipe depending on how much corn you have. There’s really no right or wrong. The safe bet is 1 tablespoon butter, 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning, 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese per cob. This way you can brush on exactly as much as you want ans till have some extra. And trust me, you’re gonna want that extra deliciousness! You simply microwave the butter in a small dish for about 45 seconds or until it’s melted, stir in the ranch seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Then just brush it on the corn on the cob as you desire.
- 4 ears of corn
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons dry ranch dressing/seasoning mix
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove husks from corn. Place trivet in Instant Pot and add 1.5 cups of water. Add corn, secure lid and pressure cook for 5 minutes then quick release the pressure.
- In a small bowl, microwave butter until melted (about 45 seconds. Mix in ranch dressing mix and Parmesan cheese.
- Brush mixture onto cooked corn and enjoy!