- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 1oz packet of ranch seasoning/salad mix
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Scrub potatoes and cut into chunks of about 1 inch each.
- Place potatoes to Instant Pot and add water and chicken broth. Mix in ranch seasoning and salt.
- Secure lid and make sure vent is on sealing. Use manual/pressure cook setting for 7 minutes. When cycle is complete, do quick release and remove lid.
- Add Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup at a time stir until melted. Repeat until all cheese is used.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: instant pot, potatoes, ranch, parmesan