- 1 1/2 lbs russet potatoes (about 6 medium potatoes)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Rinse and scrub potatoes. Cut into wedges.
- Heat oil in Instant Pot on saute setting. When oil in hot, carefully add potatoes. Saute for 7 minutes stirring with a wooden spoon often.
- After 7 minutes hit cancel and add seasonings, except parsley and toss potatoes well. Add chicken broth and secure lid. Use manual (pressure cook) setting for 6 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release and when pin drops, carefully remove lid. Add parsley flakes and serve.