- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 15oz can of light red kidney beans (drained)
- 1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes (love the Rotel with green chilies added)
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- Set Instant Pot to saute and add the ground turkey. Brown for about 5 minutes. During browning, add the diced red and green pepper.
- When meat is browned, add all remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Secure lid, make sure vent is closed, and set to “chili” for 40 minutes. When done, let natrurally release for 10 minutes then carefully release valve to release remaining steam.
- Serve with shredded cheese.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: InstantPot, Turkey, Chili