- 1lb fresh lean ground turkey
- 1 can (15.5oz) White chili beans (great northern beans), drained
- 1 can (10oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne powder
- Mexican blend shredded cheese for topping.
- cooking spray
- Spray a little non-stick cooking spray into the bottom of the Instant Pot and press the saute button. When it’s hot, add ground turkey and Lawry’s seasoned salt and brown for about 5 minutes. Press cancel when done.
- Add the chicken broth, chili powder, onion powder, cayenne and pepper. Mix well. Add the diced tomatoes and drained can of beans and very gently stir in.
- Secure the lid, make sure the vent is set to sealing and press chili button set for 40 minutes. When cycle is done let naturally release for 15 minutes.
- Chili will naturally thicken when cooling, but you can always use the saute setting for 5-10 minutes if you need it to thicken up a bit.