- 2 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup crispy onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and ketchup.
- Put a pinch of salt fresh ground black pepper on both sides of the pork chops. Place in a foil lined shallow baking pan.
- Spoon enough sauce on each pork chop so they’re well covered. No top with some crispy onions, enough to cover and press in a bit with fingers so they get into the sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Put under broiler for 3 minutes to thicken sauce and caramelize/char onions.