- 1 loaf (1lb) Cinnamon Swirl bread
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Cut bread into 1 inch pieces and place into a well greased 13×9 baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with milk and add in vanilla extract. Pour into dish with bread pieces. Use a spatula and gently mix the bread and eggs so that all the bread pieces are soaking in the egg mixture.
- Place dish in refrigerator overnight (if not overnight, at least 1 hour).
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Mix 1 cup powdered sugar with 1 tablespoon of milk to create icing and use a spoon to drizzle over top.