- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 packet (1oz) ranch dressing mix
- Place chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound to 1/4″ thick, then cut into strips of about 1″ wide x 2″ long (approximately). Place chicken pieces in medium bowl with buttermilk and let sit in fridge for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Set out a paper plate with flour; a bowl with Parmesan cheese, ranch dressing and bread crumbs mixed together; and another bowl with the 2 beaten eggs.
- Remove chicken strips 1 at a time from buttermilk and dip in flour, then dip into eggs, then coat with the bread crumb mix. Lay out coated chicken on a baking sheet lines with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until internal temp of 165 degrees F.