- 4 eggs, cage-free
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a pan over medium/low heat and add spinach and roasted red peppers. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper and stir with a wooden spoon for about 5 minutes or until spinach is reduced down.
- Beat eggs with milk and add to pan. Continue to cook over medium/low heat until eggs begin to set, then add feta cheese. Continue to stir until eggs are no longer liquid. Takes about 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and serve.