- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1/2 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and scoop out seeds. Brush with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place down on parchment paper on a baking pan. Put in oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. When oil is hot, add garlic and stir for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. You don’t want the garlic to brown too much. After 1 minute add tomatoes and basil and add pinch of sugar. Stir for about 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove spaghetti squash from oven and scrape with fork to create the “spaghetti”. Add mixture to top and enjoy.