- 15oz package of ricotta cheese
- 15oz jar of alfredo sauce
- 12oz box of jumbo shells
- 1/2 package(10oz) of frozen spinach, defrosted and drained of water)
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese – divided
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning (or oregano and basil)
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook shells according to package directions
- Use 2 forks and shred the chicken breasts and thighs (save the drumsticks for a snack) from the rotisserie chicken
- In a large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, shredded chicken, egg, Italian seasoning, 1/2 parmesan cheese and spinach.
- Pour 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce into a 13″ by 9″ inch glass baking dish.
- After shells are cooked, drain and let cool for a minute. Then stuff each shell with 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture and place in baking dish.
- Cover with remaining alfredo sauce, remaining parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.