- 2 lbs fresh or frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 1 can (14.5oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 packet (1oz) taco seasoning
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels, canned or frozen
- Add all ingredients to Instant Pot making sure to evenly distribute the seasoning mix.
- Close and secure lid and make sure vent is closed. Set on “manual” or “pressure cook” for 6-8 minutes for fresh (thawed) chicken breasts; 10-12 minutes for frozen (longer times for larger sized chicken breasts). Allow natural pressure release (NPR) for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pot to a plate and shred with 2 forks. Return to pot.
- Serve on taco shells with your favorite toppings.